Brian, partnered with Jim Achen Jr. and Bill Zurek, specializes primarily in the leasing and sales of office properties on behalf of private, institutional and developer clients. Brian also represents tenants in office property transactions.
Brian’s deep knowledge of the market, data and financial analysis and ability to transact positions his client’s assets to capture market leading values. Zurek’s dedication to serve his clients is magnified with his unique, calculated marketing tactics and passion for creating a tailored brand for each asset. Brian, Jim and Bill take a client-first approach to all decisions made and deeply value strong client relationships.
Zurek’s partial client list include:
- Sumitomo Corporations of America
- C-III Capital
- Farallon Capital Management
- Property Income Advisors
- Forum Capital
- Levine Investments
- KDI Investments
- Ryan Companies
- Transwestern Investment Group
- Shamrock Foods, Piedmont
- Garnett Capital
- Camelback Partners
- Rip Griffin
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATION / RECOGNITION
Brian is an active member of the following organizations:
- President – Developing Commercial Real Estate Professionals (DCREP)
- Member – National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Graduate – NAIOP Young Professionals Group (NAIOP - YPG)
- Designee – Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Coach – Arcadia Little League Majors Championship
Brian received a B.S. degree from the University of Arizona in Business Finance, Eller College of Management.