Brad joined Transwestern in 2013 and specializes in Agency Leasing, Investment Sales and Occupier Solutions. As Vice President, Brad provides leasing, acquisition and disposition services for a wide variety of clients.
Notable clients in Brad’s portfolio include:
- Accesso Partners
- City of San Antonio
- CPS Energy
- Ford, Powell & Carson Architects and Planners
- Fulcrum Development
- Gramercy Property Trust
- GrayStreet Partners
- San Antonio Independent School District
- Spire Realty
- State of Alaska – Trust Land Office
In his career at Transwestern, Brad has completed over 200 leasing and sales transactions throughout the greater San Antonio market. Prior to joining Transwestern, Brad was a sales representative for Future Surgical in the greater Houston area, selling medical products used in highly-complex surgical procedures. Brad’s previous real estate experience is in development where he completed internships with HPI, Koontz McCombs and Medallion Homes. Pulling from his background in development and medical sales, Brad is dedicated to his clients’ success.
Brad’s professional affiliations/recognition include:
- San Antonio Business Journal’s Top CRE Brokers 2020 #13
- Leadership San Antonio – Class 43 (2018)
- CoStar Power Broker Award – Top Office Leasing Broker (2015)
- RECSA Leadership Development Program (2014 Graduate)
- ULI Young Leader Mentorship Program (2014 Graduate)
- North San Antonio Chamber of Commerce, Transwestern Representative
- San Antonio Academy Alumni Council, Officer
Brad received his Bachelor of Science from The University of Houston. He is a licensed Real Estate Salesperson in the State of Texas.