Brad joined Transwestern in 2013. Specializing in Tenant Representation, Agency Leasing and Investment Sales, as an associate, Brad provides leasing, acquisition, and disposition services for a wide variety of clients.
Brad has had success working with strong clients. His clients include:
• Accesso Partners
• City of San Antonio
• Ford, Powell & Carson Architects and Planners
• Gramercy Property Trust
• Killam Development Company
• San Antonio Independent School District
In his career at Transwestern, Brad has concluded over 100 leasing and sales transactions throughout the greater San Antonio market.
Prior to joining Transwestern, Brad was a sales representative for Future Surgical in the Greater Houston area, selling medical products used in highly-complex surgical procedures. Brad’s previous real estate experience is in development where he completed internships with HPI, Koontz McCombs and Medallian Homes.
Pulling from his background in development and medical sales, Brad is dedicated to our clients’ success.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATION / RECOGNITION
• CoStar Power Broker Award – Top Office Leasing Broker (2015)
• RECSA Leadership Development Program (2014 Graduate)
• ULI Young Leader Mentorship Program (2014 Graduate)
• North San Antonio Chamber of Commerce, Transwestern Representative
• San Antonio Academy Alumni Council, Officer
Brad received his Bachelor of Science Degree from the University of Houston. He is a licensed real estate agent in the State of Texas.