As Vice President in Transwestern’s Dallas office, Brad Devine focuses exclusively on occupier solutions and finding optimum real estate outcomes for his clients’ needs. Brad’s 12 years of experience in occupier solutions, transaction management, lease negotiation and financial analysis enables him to form strong business relationships for long-term client retention.
Brad joined Transwestern after years of service at a local real estate firm where he was a top producer, generating new business in both local and national markets. He was also instrumental in managing the firm’s training program for new associates and interns. Brad’s previous experience also includes working with a national tenant advisory firm, concentrating on generating new business both locally and nationally.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATION / RECOGNITION
• CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member)
• North Texas CCIM Chapter member
• CoreNet Master of Corporate Real Estate (MCR) candidate
• CoreNet Global Young Leaders – Southwest Chapter
• North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors (NTCAR) member
• Texas Association of Realtors (TAR)
• National Association of Realtors (NAR)
• University of North Texas Real Estate Alumni Association
Brad attended The University of North Texas, where he earned a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Real Estate.